Friday 1 June 2012

Lexie's Master Uncut Part Four


Part Four

"I don't want you!  I don't want any of this."
He looked at me, and I could see I had him hurt him at least a little.  I smirked.  He drew back his hand.  "Alex."  I heard his voice.  I blanked again.  "Alex, Jesus, I wasn't going to hit you."  It was a defense mechanism and I usually couldn't help it.  He looked upset.
"Alright," I said numbly.  He sat up on the couch.  He pulled me gently into a sitting position. 
"I need you to look at me," he told me.  So I did.  "I don't want to hurt you," he said sincerely.  "Not emotionally, I mean.  Are you alright?"
I nodded.  I was on the verge of breaking down.
"You're not alright," he sighed.  "You know that I would never strike you like that, just because you make me mad or upset.  You're very breakable.  I could easily hurt you."  He brushed his hand over my back.  I gagged.
"Alex!" He was mortified.  I bolted upstairs, into my bathroom.  I threw up into the toilet.  I sensed him in the room after a few seconds.
"Don't touch me," I growled.  "Ever."
"I'm sorry," he said.  "When you said it hurt you to be touched, I didn't understand how much."

"No, you thought you knew better.  I am damaged, Derrick.  I am an extremely fucked up person.  Not mommy forgot my birthday or I got bullied at school damaged, clinically damaged."  I flushed the toilet.  "Mental hospital damage."  I wiped my mouth and stood up so I could look at him.  "And FYI I have had a stay in one.  I wouldn't recommend the tuna casserole."  The way he was looking at me, it was so utterly kind, but I kept hurling the words.   "I am not a good candidate for a pet.  I may look nice on the outside, I may look cute and you want to adopt but trust me, there are few activities you could pick more dangerous than that.  Do you have any idea what I'll do to your life?  Your business?  Your mind?  I am not a nice person, Derrick.  You cannot have a relationship with me anymore than you could an alligator.  Do not cage me.  I cope with life because I am alone.  I work alone, I live alone, I sleep alone, and I take a lot of medication.  I am a highly functioning wreck.  Most nights I still wake up screaming.  Do you want to hear that every night?  You think I'm cute?  I could destroy you.  A few choice words and I could break you down and leave you sobbing.  You might think you're tough but my ability to hurt people is second to none.  It's the only kind of emotional connection I know how to make, and it's something I am very good at.  I don't have anything for you that you'd want to take.  Just venom.  You keep me here, all I will do is infect you.  So let me go.  Before it's too late."
He was quiet for a minute or so.  He took a deep breath.  "Alex, who do you think you're talking to?  Christ, I didn't grow up in paradise either."

"Which is exactly why-"
"Let me finish," he insisted.  "I know you have problems.  I brought along your medication.  I also think you're capable of a lot more than you give yourself credit for, including having a relationship.  I will be more careful about touching you.  And I'm sorry that I made you ill, but you won't leave.  I own you now.  And you do not frighten me.  You need to accept that.  I think you should have a shower and get yourself cleaned up."  I nodded slowly.  I removed the top of the toilet.  I hefted the porcelain in my hands, turned and smashed it into his stomach. He narrowly dodged the attack and the porcelain fell and smashed onto the tiles.  The noise was deafening.  It was only a pity he was so damned tall or I could have aimed for his head.  He was livid.  "How dare you, Alex!" he thundered, waving his arms around.
"How dare I?  Want to see what else I'm capable of?  Are you enjoying your new pet?  This is level one, buddy.  You really don't want to see me get my groove on."
He regarded me as he forced in a few deep breaths.
"Go on, hit me," I taunted.  "Throw a little gasoline on the flame.  Light a fucking match."
"Your feet are bare," he spoke, sounding almost weary.  "I'll have to carry you out.  Can you handle me touching you for that long?"
"I just tried to break your ribs, you're worried about my feelings?"
"Just answer the question, Alex."
"Touch me and throw up in your fucking face."
"Charming."  He advanced on me and I shrank back.  "Stop moving.  You're going to cut your feet to ribbons."  He grabbed me and  slung me over his shoulder.  "You're a stupid little girl," he growled.  He threw open the bathroom cupboard and grabbed some dressings and antiseptic.    "You have no idea how badly I want to spank you right now.  But I can't."  He threw me down on my bed.   He tried to examine my feet but I was ticklish.  I squealed and kicked.  He clenched his hand around my ankle.  "Stay still, brat.  I need to see if you're hurt."  His face was all intense.  He looked hot when he was angry.  He picked out a fragment of porcelain and wiped antiseptic across my foot.

"You look so cute when you're mad," I teased. 
He treated my other foot and stuck some bandaids on the small cuts.  "You're lucky you weren't seriously injured."
"I'm lucky?  I almost had you back there, Sasquatch."
"Is that your nickname for me, now?"  He pulled me up by my arm and stood over me.  "You're going to learn to behave yourself."
"Yeah?" I challenged.  I stood back and aimed a kick at his balls.  He caught my leg and I landed hard on my back.  I was winded.  He gripped my arms painfully, hard enough to bruise them.  His eyes were glowing with rage.  "You don't attack your Master.  That is the last time."
"You won't ever get me to obey.  You'll get nothing but misery from me.  That is a promise, boy."
"I am not a boy."  He bared his teeth like a wolf.  "You are a girl, a small girl, and you are my property.  You will learn to curtsey, and serve, and beg."  His eyes began to cool from their molten state to a more even anger.  "Starting now.  I want you to apologise for attacking me."

No comments:

Post a Comment