Friday 1 June 2012

Lexie's Master Part Three Uncut


Part Three

My eyes opened slowly.  I wasn't in my room.  It all came flooding back.  The way he took me from my home and claimed me as his property because of my brother.  My brother.  I lurched out of bed.  I was wearing kiddie pajamas.  They had fucking Eyore on them.  And my ass was sore.
"You!" I thundered. 
Derrick turned to me, one hand covering his cell phone.  "Hold on Vince, I'll have to call you back."  He looked me over.  He was wearing his usual business attire, maybe slightly less formal than yesterday.  Tight black jeans and a white button up shirt.

"Alexandria?"
"You cunt."
"Not a morning's person, then?" He walked over to me and smoothed some hair from my face.  "You're shaking, love."  He ducked his head to be able to look into my eyes better.  Those kind, deep blue eyes. He slid his thumb around my cheek and rested his fingers lightly on my neck.   "What's the matter?" 
"What's the matter?" I began, sounding deceptively calm.  "You kidnapped me, assaulted me, tortured me and dressed me in these!"  I motioned to my outfit. "You'd better let me go right now or I will be pressing charges.  That's my final offer, you wretching sputum of a man."

"Wretching sputum of a man," he pondered, "I like that.  Now, I have  a counter offer for you, little one.  You go upstairs and clean yourself up and get dressed.  Then, since I am working from home today, you will assist me cheerfully and productively all day long.  Understand?"
"You're a criminal.  You're a piece of shit and I won't do anything for you."
"Do you need a freshly smacked bottom, Pet?" he asked me.  He held my face in one hand, using it as a bridle so I couldn't move my head. 
"I'm not a child," I fumed.  "You're not my father or my owner or anything.  
You won't get anywhere by assaulting me again.  I can promise you that.  You can't break me with pain.  If you know my history you should know that."  

I was shaking hard.  I had to make my position clear and stick to it if I had any chance of getting away from this asshole.  I wasn't going to be anybody's pet or sex slave.  I had my own business, my own home, my own life.  I had worked hard to build that.  And my brother, after all these years, he couldn't cause it to be taken away from me, not after everything he'd already leeched out of me.  The fucking vampire.  It was sick, sick and unfair.  It was a nightmare.  It was a waking living Hell. 

It took me a second to register I was in his arms.  He cradled me into his chest.  "Please don't," I told him.  "It's painful."
"You're panicking because you're not in control," he said quietly.  "You've never had somebody take care of you."
"And you will?" I pushed against his chest weakly.  The pain was building. I felt sick.  I could rarely tolerate physical affection.  It made me feel trapped, not safe. 
"Just spank me," I begged.  My voice sounded hoarse.  "It would hurt less than this."
"You don't need that right now, love."  I collapsed in his arms.  A horrible noise came from my throat.  He picked me up and carried me into the lounge.  It was sunny.  I breathed roughly into his shoulder. 
"Why does it hurt you to be held?" he asked me.
"You know why."
"It doesn't hurt me to show you affection."
"I'm glad you turned out better than I did then!" I spat.  "I know it's weird.  I know I'm fucked up. Why do you think I take so many goddamn pills?" I looked into his eyes.  "I know you think... You can help me or something, but you can't. I need to be alone. I cope best that way.  And I know I talk big but you can control me, physically at least.  So I'm not demanding my release anymore, ok?  I'm begging you.  I'm begging you, Derrick." 

He looked at me with such awful kindness in his eyes before speaking.  "I'm sorry love," he whispered.  "But you're mine now."  He kissed my face and I whimpered.  "You aren't beyond repair.  And you will learn to enjoy me touching you."  He flicked his tongue over my neck.  I gasped.  He reached under my top and his fingers found my nipple.  He squeezed it.  His face was buried in my neck.  He bit my neck and I moaned.  The pain was beautiful. It calmed me.  He unbuttoned my top with both hands so my breasts were exposed.  He flicked his tongue over my nipple, then bit down on it.  I writhed.  "I've never..." I pushed his face up away from my chest.  "How do you do this to me? I don't like sex.  I don't like being touched."  He met me with his signature look.  Curious, observant, considering.  Staring right into my core.  It weakened me.  Those damned eyes weakened me.

"It's because you trust me.  Deep down, Alexandria.  So your body doesn't reject me like it would other men.  I also know that you like pain..." He bit my other nipple and I moaned.  "And I like giving it to you.  Hearing you moan, seeing your face change.  You're so damned beautiful when you're vulnerable."  He leaned in for my lips.  I flinched and turned my face.  "You are, Alex.  You're the most precious thing in the world."  He stroked my face.  He pressed his body into mine, but he held himself up. I could feel his hard on.   I shoved his chest.
"Get off," I hissed. 
"No," he stated flatly. He crushed my arms to my sides.  "I want you to kiss me."  He applied his weight like a choke chain.  When I struggled, he would press into me more.  I felt utterly helpless.  It was frightening.  It hurt.
"Please," I choked.  "Let me up."
"Just relax, and let go my dear, and I will ease some of my weight off you.  You must know how this works by now."
I nodded.  I let my body go limp. "It only hurts when you don't trust me, when you put the walls up," he whispered into my ear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment