Friday 1 June 2012

Lexie's Master Part Five Uncut


Part Five

"You can't punish me," I taunted.
He smiled.  "I will always give you your main punishment in the evenings.  However, I can schedule some emergency discipline any time I feel it is necessary."
I swallowed.  "I will never punish you in anger, but I think I can get myself to calm down enough to safely administer a touch up."  He got up and left me on the floor.  I dusted myself off and stood up, feeling shaky.  He returned and smiled at me again.  He sat down on the bed.  "Over my knees," he commanded. 

"How many will I get?" I asked.
"This is a touch up, not a punishment spanking, so I am not obliged to tell you how many slaps you'll get.  Now, over my knees." 
I knew he wouldn't tolerate any more crap from me.  So I laid down over his lap on the bed.  He pulled my pants and panties down to my thighs.  I braced myself for the painful blow.  I was surprised when I felt a light smack on my bottom.  "You are a very naughty girl," he scolded. 
"You're not hurting me?"

"This will be a very long spanking."  He patted my bottom.  He brought his hand down on the top of my cheeks, then the middle, then the end.  He increased the pressure of the smacks a little each 'round.'
"I am going to spank until you are sorry," he informed me. "So this may take a long time."
I lay there with him smack-patting my bottom.  It was embarrassing.  He had designed it that way.  I was laying in his lap getting my little bottom slapped.  "I'd rather just have a few hard smacks," I confessed.  "Please, like you usually do.  Then I can get up."

"No, pet.  I have decided the way you need to be handled.  You have a stinging rear by the time I have finished, you needn't worry about that."    
He also slapped my thighs, all the way up and down, smacking every inch of flesh.  I had been laying over his lap for maybe three minutes before it even began to sting.  It was a very light sting.  "I'm sorry," I said, but it sounded hollow, even to me.  He continued to smack my bottom lightly. 
"You know the pain is coming," he warned me.  "So you better get sorry."
I tried to get up.  He pushed his hand into my back.  He was very measured in the way he administered the smacks.  He did not spank in anger.  My bottom and thighs were well and truly warm.  I put my hand back to cover my bottom.  I knew what would happen, but I wanted it.

He pulled one leg firmly so they were spread wide.  He slapped my inner thigh, then the other.  I enjoyed the hint of pain. 
"This feels good," I told him. "I'll have to disobey and disrespect you as often as possible."  I wanted him to spank my pussy, so I shut my legs on his hands.
"I wasn't done.  You close your legs when I tell you to, not before.  Open up.  I'm going to spank you in between your legs." 

I opened my legs wide.  He tapped my pussy with his hand.  It hurt a little.  I yelped but sort of moaned at the same time.  "Close your legs."  I didn't want to. He roughly forced them together with his hands.  I wanted him to stroke my damp, throbbing, pussy.  He returned to spanking my rear.  He continued to make his 'trips', slapping his hands all over my bottom, and thighs.  I ground myself into him. This was just the best 'punishment' I'd ever had.  The sting increased a little each time but it still felt good, really good.  I put my hand back again, but he caught it and immobilised it.  "You're trying to top from the bottom.  You think I don't see your little game?"  He continued to spank me.  The fire was increasing. It did sting now.  I wriggled as the slaps got harder.  "Still want your pussy spanked?" he asked me.  He let go of my hand.

 He was now smacking firmly.  It wasn't so bad on my bottom but it was really uncomfortable on my sensitive thighs.  "Not my thighs, please." 
"Shut up," he snapped.  I whimpered.  He did shift his attentions to my bottom.  He firmly whacked one cheek, then the other. Smack, SMACK, smack, SMACK.  I yelped.  He was getting into an even rhythm.  Each round was concentrated on my rear, so the spanks rapidly increased in their level of force and sting.  I yelled out.  He was approaching the level of how hard he usually spanked, which was brutally hard.  I clenched my arms by my sides.  I knew I didn't want my inner thighs tanned at this level of force.  I yelled into the bed covers.  "Grab my hand again, please.  Grab both of them." 
"You will discipline yourself and leave them by your sides."
"I can't, it hurts.  I'm sorry.  Please don't smack me any harder."
"You know hard I smack.  Which isn't as hard as I can, by the way, if it seems that way to you."
I gulped.  "I will smack your bottom at this level until you are sorry." My ass was burning.

"Please, Sir."
"You're very cute, but I'm afraid I am going to keep on roasting your ass." 
I moaned and kicked my legs, but not enough to get in the way. I shook my bottom to try and lessen the sting.  "It HURTS!"  God, it was hot!
"Good," he grunted.
I couldn't stand it.  I listened the to the SLAPS.  The fiery pain exploded on one cheek, then the other.  His hand kept coming down, reigning searing pain on my vulnerable flesh.  His punishing hand was steady and relentless.  I howled.  He did not relent.  The sting from one blow blended into the next, although my ass never did go numb.  He knew how to spank effectively.  I bit my lip.  My hands.  I had reached back!
"Open your legs wide."
"Please.  I didn't mean to."

"Open your legs," he repeated.  I opened them up.  He grasped one and slapped my thigh cruelly.  The pain was astounding, like a metal whip rather than his hand.  I pounded my fists into the pillow and screamed as he slapped the whole length of my thigh, leaving none of the tender flesh spared.  He dropped my leg contemptuously.  He picked up the other one.  "Please, please," I screamed piteously.  "It's excruciating."  I clenched my legs and begged.
"Alex, you know what will happen.  Open your legs so I spank your inner thigh or I will have to whip your pussy.  I'm not going to force your legs apart."
"Good," I sulked, "then you can't whip my thigh."

"Have it your way."  He gripped my thighs and attempted to wedge them apart.  I held strong.  He repositioned me so I was lying face down on the bed, no longer across his lap.  "You're not going to like this."  He opened his draw.  He flipped me over and brandished a ruler.  "This is going to whip your cunt if you don't cooperate.  If you submit I'll only slap you with my open hand.  Your choice.  If you'd like the less brutal option I suggest you position yourself as if I'm going to enter you, on all fours.  It will allow me the best access to your cunt."  I looked at him and begged him with my eyes. 
"I'm horny," I confessed.  "It always really hurts when you spank me, but I get horny.  I'm all... warm and sticky."
"I know," he said.  "I can see that when I spank your inner thighs."
"So, why don't you just play with me then?"
"Because this is punishment."  I got onto all fours.
"Spread your legs and present yourself."  I did as I was told.  He placed his open hand on my cunt.  I moaned.  He got a feel for it then brought down his open hand.  I yelped and shut my legs. 
"Open up."
I lay down on the bed.  "That HURT."
"I know that.  Get back into position so I can whip your pussy again."
"Are you CRAZY?"
He gently directed me into position.  "You get spanked with the ruler now.  Brace yourself for the spank, Pet."  He struck my pussy with the ruler.  I screamed.  It stung so badly.  I wanted to snap my legs shut but knew better.  "Good girl," he said.  He rested his hand on my burning ass.  He whipped my pussy again.  And again.  I cried out.  He gave me two more.  "There.  Now we can continue with your spanking."
"Yes, Sir."
He eyed me curiously.  "Are you sorry, Pet?"
"Yes."
"No," he remarked slowly. "You're just horny."
I pouted.  "Come on, I'm being good, aren't I?"
"You're behaving in a way, but only to get what you want.  Over my knee for some more correction, Pet."
He pulled me over and smacked my bottom.  I wailed as he spanked me hard.  "I'm sorry." I began a whole chorus of "I'm sorrys."
"What are you sorry for?"
"For trying to attack you."
"Which time?"
"Both."
"I'll tell you.  This is for trying to kick me in the balls.  I think hurting your little cunt is only appropriate.  You wouldn't have thought twice about doing that to me.  It isn't nice to have your pink bits beaten, is it?"
"No, Sir!"
I was no longer struggling.  I was limp.  He finished with a few firm whacks and then rested his hand on my back.
"Are you sorry?"
"Yes, Sir."
"Alright.  I believe you.  Are you horny?"
"Yes, Sir."
"I am not entirely without mercy.  It hurts me to watch your delicious juices being wasted on the bed covers.  If you do something for me, I will reward you."

No comments:

Post a Comment